The Spanish Tradition lives on through Casino Español de Cebu.
It is Cebu's club of choice - a well patronized, financially sustainable world-class landmark:
- where families, friends and guests relax, meet and consider it their second home;
- where members, guests and Cebu's elite gather to talk and transact business.
We are a socially-relevant Club. As we grow as an organization, we help create job opportunities
for those who are qualified.
click for more details
SPECIFIC ACTION PLANS TO ACHIEVE THE VISION
- Implement calendar of Spanish cultural activities (especially those related to food and cuisine)
- Play host to foreign Spanish personalities.
- Review pricing strategy until economy improves.
- Encourage shareholders to be members.
- Continue revival of old menus.
- Leverage on the existing strengths of the club in order to increase patronage.
- To offer excellent food with efficient services at the most competitive prices that delight our members and their guests.
- To ensure that our impressive physical structures, excellent recreational and leisure facilities and amenities are well-maintained;
- To promote an atmosphere of collegiality and camaraderie among its members through various relevant activities.
click for more details
SPECIFIC ACTION PLANS TO ACHIEVE THE MISSION
- Re-align existing training programs to address: consistency in food preparation, compliance to F & B SOP , inventory monitoring of
stocks, revival of traditional service, review of costing of menu
items, 20-4-7, attractive marketing packages for members to
avail of, no recurring complaints on food and service, all
personnel are familiar with the operation of all equipment/facilities assigned to him.
- Implement 5S and ensure findings of 5S audits are addressed.
- Continue implementing the existing programs for preventive maintenance.
- Consistently implement weekly inspections.
- Conduct survey/focus group discussions among members and
team leaders and address priority findings.
- Consistently implement weekly inspections/checking and conduct of random roving.
- Acquire metal detectors/reflector mirrors; regular inspection of entering cars.
- Conduct seminar or proper handling of bomb threats (for team
leaders and team members)
- Implement existing programs for members and guest and open
these programs to the public, if there are vacant slots.
- Sponsor musical events for members and guests.
- Promote and sponsor multi-cultural special events and special occasions.